Table of content
Why bread pizza?
There are many ways a pizza can be prepared. And if you love pizza, then you will love its other recipes as well. Bread pizza recipe, bread pizza pockets, roti pizza, pizza dosa, etc are some of them. I have tried many recipes of pizza. I have tried bread pizza, dosa pizza and and regular pizza as well. But the easiest yet tastiest way i found in making bread pizza. It is easier and quick way to feed your hunger.
My way of making bread pizza
Before jumping directly to the recipe let me tell you my way of making bread pizza recipe. I never go for commercial breads. I make my own healthy bread at home whenever i wish to eat. For my regular snacks like bread butter in the evening, i make my own bread. So whenever i wish to eat bread pizza, i just take out two slices and prepare bread pizza with ease.
Can we put mayo on bread pizza?
Absolutely yes. Mayonnaise adds a great taste to pizza. Whether it is regular pizza or bread pizza, mayonnaise goes perfectly with it. You can also make mayonnaise at home. Here is the link.
How to use so fresh pizza bread?
I personally recommend using homemade whole wheat healthy bread. But in case you wanna opt for commercial bread, then see the ingredients well, including proportion of whole wheat flour, preservatives and of course date. Go for the bread having most of the ingredient as whole wheat flour or multi grain flour. Quit the bread if it contains maida or refined flour/all purpose flour more than 30%.
Bread pizza recipe
- 3 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 3 tbsp white sauce
- chopped veggies
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- mixed seasoning herbs
Bread pizza without cheese recipe
- In a small bowl take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup, i have used home made ketchup, add into it 1 tbsp of home made mayonnaise and 3 tbsp of home made pizza sauce. Mix everything well and add 1 tsp of chilli flakes and 1 tsp or oregano.
- To make your bread pizza, take three slices of bread. Apply the prepared mixture over it.
- Now, so we are not going to use cheese, instead we will be using white sauce which tastes equally great as cheese does.
- Top it with some chopped cubes of onion and capsicum over it.
- Now, its time to bake.
Bread pizza on tawa
- If you are using non stick pan, then you need not grease it. However, if you are using tawa, then grease it with butter before placing bread pizza over it.
- In the pan, place these slices of bread pizza and cover it with lid.
- Cook it on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, serve it with your favorite coffee.
Bread pizza in oven
- Place the bread pizza on baking tray.
- Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Keep the baking tray into oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Serve hot.