Table of content
- 1 Commercial chocolate chip cookies vs home-made
- 2 Some FAQs
- 3 Recipe for eggless chocolate chip cookies
- 4 Chocochip cookies
I think there’s nobody who can deny Chocolate chip cookies. Everybody loves Chocolate chip cookies. Since, it isn’t the ideal match for your health, we must look for healthier version of it. After trying, some healthy cookies like oats crackers, orange cookies and gingerbread cookies, I gracefully prepared healthy Chocolate chip cookies recipe which turned out just amazing!
It must be sounding crazy but yes I have prepared a healthy yet tasty chocolate chip cookies eggless.
This is the most simple yet tastier Indian eggless cookies recipe. I can bet that you will switch to these cookies after trying it once. I count this choco chip cookie recipe as my one of the best recipe ever.
While I have experimented with many dishes in order to make the healthier, this turned out to be perfectly chewy and crispy as well. It will melt in your mouth teasing your taste buds.
My each and every family drove crazy after trying this recipe. It is mouth melting and so perfectly suits as an evening snack. What else you need when you have an alternate of having a healthier chocolate chip cookie that too eggless.
Also check out sallysbakingaddicton cookies which are so soft, chewy and perfectly chocolaty.
When it comes to chocolate chip cookie, people desire of chewy, crispy, bakery style and buttery cookie. That is why, I have prepared this yummy cookie with keeping in my mind all the things and making a explosive chocolaty cookie.
|1. Refined sugar||Loaded||Brown sugar|
|2. Refined/all purpose flour||whole refined||whole wheat flour|
|3. Vegetable/palm oil||all palm/refined oil||butter|
|4. Preservatives and chemicals||loaded with||NO|
|5. Food additives and INS||loaded with||NO|
You have multiple options to use in chocochip cookies. You can use chopped dark chocolates, semi chocolaty chocochips, dark chocolate chocochips and so on. In my recipe I have used chopped semi chocolaty chocolates.
There are two ways through which chocochip cookies can turn chewy. One reason for the chewy is the moisture content. More the moisture in the cookie dough, more chewy it is expected to turn. Another reason for chewy cookies are the way you incorporate all the ingredients. May be just by changing the way you combine ingredients can make your cookies chewy.
- You can add in some baking soda to make cookies soft.
- Inclusion of some moisture content like milk, result in softer cookies.
- Use of brown sugar may also result in softer cookies since it has the more moisture content than table sugar.
- Adding cornstarch makes it more softer.
There are number of substitutes available for chocochips.
- white chocolate
- vegan chocolate
- Dairy milk (it won’t melt)
- Dark compound
- Dark chocolate
- peanut butter chips
- flavored chips
- Wrap them in a damp paper towel and microwave
- Reheat them for a minutes in the microwave
- Keep a piece of bread in the cookies jar
- ¼cup + 1tbsp Powdered brown sugar
- ¼cup + 1tbsp Butter
- ¾ cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- a drop vanilla essence
- a pinch rock salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- In a bowl, take powdered brown sugar and butter (should be at room temperature). Add a drop of vanilla essence. Beat them using a hand whisker or hand blender until creamy and fluffy. Do not skip this step.
- In another bowl, sieve whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Add a pinch of rock salt to it and mix.
- Incorporate dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine well.
- Put in a tablespoon of warm milk to the dough and knead again to form a rough dough.
- Last but not least, add chopped chocolates and combine in the dough well.
- Pre heat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Divide the cookie dough into six equal parts.
- Give them a rough cookie shape using your palms.
- Place cookies on the tray.
- Bake them for 15-20 minutes.
- Cookies are ready.
- On a gas flame, put a deep pan and put some salt or sand in it.
- Spread the salt evenly.
- Put another stand over the salt.
- cover it and allow it to pre heat for 10 minutes at high flame.
- After 10 minutes, place the baking tray cover with lid.
- Allow it to bake for 20-25 minutes at low to medium flame.
- After 20 minutes check if it is done if it is golden brown in color. In not done, bake for another 5-10 minutes depending on how raw it is.
- Once done, allow it to cool.
- Cookies are ready.
- Butter should be at room temperature.
- You can use powdered threaded mishri instead of brown sugar.
- I have ossoro vanilla essence that is why I Required only a drop of it. The quantity of vanilla essence will depend on the brand you are using.
- Use only full cream milk.
- For softer cookies you can add 1/4th tea spoon of baking soda to it. Since I love them crispier, I have not added baking soda.
- Pre heating the oven is necessary.
- You can check if cookies are done, seeing its color changing to golden brown. Golden brown color indicates cookies are done.
- After taking cookies out of the oven, allow them to cool down completely at room temperature.
- You can also make 12 small sized cookies.
|Also read : What are 8 great substitutes of regular sugar?|