Table of content
- 0.1 FAQs
- 1 Chocolate cupcake
Chocolate cupcakes are the perfect snacks that goes with coffee, making your eve even more romantic. Or whenever you want to surprise someone, you can still try these oats chocolate cupcake which are so tasty and healthy as well. A chocolate cupcake recipe is enough to fill your days with smiles. You will forget the taste of any cupcake after trying these. There has been a reason i chose oats flour. Oats are extremely healthy and when used in baking, it really gives awesome taste.
Can you use vanaspati to grease cupcake liners or any baking tin?
Vanaspati ghee is a worst ghee in Indian market. Vanaspati is also known as dalda which is equally worst. There is reason that they are so cheaper in price and they are much cheaper in quality even more than its price. You can see here why you should never use this ghee.
How many cups of flour to make 5 cupcakes?
Steps to prepare chocolate cupcake recipe
- In a pan, dry roast rolled oats for 5 minutes at medium flame. Grind this roasted oats in mixer grinder.
- In a bowl, sieve cocoa powder. Add oats flour to it along with baking powder and baking soda. Add a pinch of rock salt as well. keep this dry mixture in side.
- In another bowl, whisk powdered brown sugar and butter (room temperature).
- Add a drop of vanilla essence. Add warm milk and whisk again.
- Now, mix dry mixture to the wet mixture to prepare a smooth batter. You can whisk it using any blender. But, do not over mix.
- Next, grease the cupcake mould using some olive oil or melted butter.
- Fill the mould 3/4 with the batter. Garnish with some chopped walnuts, cashews and almonds.
Baking chocolate cupcake in oven
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes.
- Place the cup cake mould inside it for baking for 20 minutes at 200 degree C.
- After 15-20 minutes, insert a knife and check it it is done. If the knife comes clean, it is cooked. Cracks are also a sign to see if they are done.
Eggless chocolate cupcake in pressure cooker without cupcake tray
- On the gas stove, place your cooker and remove the whistle.
- Place any iron stand inside the cooker. If you do not have one, spread some salt or clean sand inside the cooker.
- Cover it with lid and allow to pre heat for 10 minutes at high flame.
- Place your cupcake mould inside the pressure cooker and cover it with its lid. Allow it to cook at low flame.
- After 15-20 minutes, check if done. To check you can observe if there are cracks on the top of cupcakes or you can insert a toothpick or knife as well. Clean toothpick or knife indicates cooked cupcakes. If batter got sticks on toothpick or knife, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Do not use silicon or paper cupcake moulds while baking in cooker or pan.
- Use aluminium, steel or any other gas stove friendly mould.
- If you do not have cupcake tray, you can use small steel bowls (katori) available in your kitchen. You can use small aluminium bowls as well.