What would you do with a spoiled cake which has uneven shape. People often throw it or they eat it as it is. But here is how you can make chocolate lollipop from spoiled cake. No matter which flavored cake is it, you can still make chocolate lollipops from it. Who does not love chocolates? Everybody i think ! And when these chocolates are in the form of lollipops, you just cannot deny making them. One of my most favorite and easiest recipe is this.
Sometimes sugar in the cake is too less, sometimes it becomes to hard, or sometimes it becomes bitter. So in all such cases, you need not just throw it. You can add in some sugar, some milk and some condensed milk to make chocolate lollipops. This way your will not get wasted.
Anyhow, we always try to make a perfect cake but not all times we got success. So here is a perfect recipe of healthy cake.
Recipe of chocolate lollipop
To prepare these chocolate lollipops, what all you need is your spoiled cake and some other quick ingredients for presentation and decoration.
- Take your cake which has been spoiled. Break it into rough pieces and add it to a bowl. I am taking in chocolate cake.
- Add 2 tbsp of condensed milk, 1 tsp of warm milk and some chopped dry fruits of your choice including walnuts, almonds and some cashew nuts. I have used home made condensed milk which is sweet yet without refined sugar.
- Combine everything well.
- Make balls of it using your hands and insert any wooden or plastic sticks that you have. Dip it in chocolate sauce and garnish with some copped almonds.
- Your chocolate lollipops are ready.
- In case you have vanilla cake, then you can add in some melted chocolate or chocolate syrup.