No matter if you love oats or not, granola bars are loved by everyone. This easy granola bar recipe is just amazing. Easy granola bar home made recipe is chewy, soft, delicious and there is crunch of roasted dry fruits which gives it a crunch.
Granola bars are very beneficial for health of everyone especially gym goers and those who have daily exercise routine. The recipe I brought today is granola bar recipe without Oven.
Benefits of granola bars are countless. But some of them are: They reduce cholesterol level and blood sugar level. High fiber ingredients like oats and flax seeds are helpful to reduce blood pressure. They are rich in anti oxidants and fulfill many bodily needs. It also helps in improving gut health. It has also been found that granola bars may help to prevent anemia. It provides great source of vitamin E, protein and fiber. Other than this, granola bars helps in increasing cognitive activities. We can thus, must try granola bars at home. This recipe is easy to make, with easily available ingredient and tastes so well.
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp almond
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp pistachio
- ¾ cup oats
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp ragi flour
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup jaggery
- 2 tbsp warm milk
Recipe for granola bars – Steps
- In a mixer grinder take raisins, almond, walnuts and pistachio. Grind everything well. You can choose your favorite combination of nuts.
- Now, in transfer the nuts to a bowl and grind oats and flax seeds together.
- Next, In a pan, take jaggery and milk. Wait until melts on low flame. Once melted, add grinded nuts, oats and flax seeds.
- Combine everything very well. Cook everything until combined together.
- Add desiccated coconut in the end and turn off the flame.
- Grease a square mould, and transfer this mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly using a spatula.
- Allow the granola bar mixture to set for 30 minutes at least.
- Once cool down, cut it into cubes.
- These bars can be stored in cool and dry place in the air tight container for up to 6 months.