Table of content
You cannot get off this creamy, intense and rich homemade hot chocolate. This Christmas do give a try to this best ever hot chocolate recipe. Serve this hot chocolate with Christmas cake.
This hot chocolate gets ready in a few minutes. You can have this yummy and delicious hot chocolate with evening snacks as well.
If you do not trust my words, then you have to try this recipe at your home.
Well, to make this hot chocolate free from any harmful ingredients, I have used in brown sugar, 100% natural cocoa powder, unadulterated dark chocolate, fresh full cream milk, some dark choco chips and splash of coffee powder. All these combine to give a perfect creamy and smooth taste to our hot chocolate recipe.
Homemade hot chocolate
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 cubes dark chocolate cubes
- 1.5 tsp brown sugar
- as required some chocochips and sprinklers
Steps for homemade hot chocolate
- In a pan, take milk and let it boil. All processes should be done on medium flame.
- Once boiled, add cocoa powder and whisk it well using a whisker. Make sure there are no lumps.
- When cocoa powder is mixed allow it to boil for a minute. Add in brown sugar and coffee powder.
- Mix everything well and let sugar get dissolved completely.
- In the end, add 2 cubes or dark chocolate.
- Once chocolate melts, turn off the gas flame.
- Now, blend the hot chocolate well. This step is completely optional.
- In the end, transfer hot chocolate to a glass or mug and top with some chocochips and sprinklers.
- Serve this smooth hot chocolate with Pizza, nachos or walnut brownie.
|1. I have used sweetened dark chocolate. In case you are using unsweetened chocolate, then you can increase the brown sugar to 2 teaspoon.|
|2. I will recommend to use good quality of cocoa powder which is absolutely natural.|
|3. You can also grate some chocolate over hot chocolate. Some marshmallows will too enhance the taste.|
|4. Use full cream milk which is fresh.|