Table of content
- 0.1 Benefits of Giloy
- 0.2 Benefits of Tulsi
- 0.3 Benefits of black pepper
- 0.4 Benefits of Turmeric
- 0.5 Benefits of cinnamon
- 0.6 Benefits of cloves
- 0.7 Benefits of Ginger
- 0.8 Benefits of jaggery
- 0.9 Benefits of Immunity booster drink (kaadha)
- 1 Immunity booster drink
In this covid-19 period, all you can do is, protect yourself by wearing a mask, sanitize your hands and have this immunity booster drink. Nothing and everything is in your hands at the same time, to protect yourself from getting ill. So, let us prepare this easy and best immunity booster drink at home. But before we directly jump to recipe, let us see some of the benefits of the ingredients we are gonna use.
Benefits of Giloy
- Boosts immunity. Giloy is known as a immunity booster since Ayurvedic period. This is the reason that it has become so popular these day as a protection from viruses. It helps to remove various toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases.
- Relieves chronic fever. Giloy helps to get rid of fever naturally. It also reduces symptoms of some serious illnesses and diseases.
- Reduces anxiety and stress. People are often unaware about this amazing fact of giloy. It also helps to manage and reduce the issues related to anxiety and stress.
- Improves eye sight. Giloy also improves vision. It is used in many parts of India to apply over eyes to improve the eye sight.
- Good for Asthma. Giloy juice is very effective for people with asthma.
Benefits of Tulsi
- Tulsi leaves have utmost significance in ayurveda and naturopathy.
- It is used for making various health drinks and boosts immunity.
- Works as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent.
- It has enormous benefits for digestive system.
- Loaded with essential oil and other vitamins.
- Tulsi have multiple benefits for skin.
Benefits of black pepper
- Black pepper is ideal treatment for cough and cold.
- It has enormous benefits for stomach.
- Ideal for winter season as it keeps body warmer.
- It is also included in every beverage which is meant for illness or diseases.
- Helps to tackle in many types of cancer.
- Treats Skin Problems and is good for hair problems.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Turmeric too is in too much demand these days due to its feature that it works as immunity booster.
- It has anti-septic properties which is used for treating wounds and cuts.
- Added in every herbal drink.
- Used as a spice in India in every other recipe.
- It has inflammatory properties and anti-oxidants which helps to tackle depression.
Benefits of cinnamon
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties Which helps in balancing blood-sugar level.
- Protects from chronic diseases
- helps in digestive problems
- Treats bad breath and prevent from cavities
Benefits of cloves
- Cloves have germicidal properties which helps in toothache
- It also have anti-septic and anti-viral properties.
- Like black pepper, cloves also is included in every herbal beverage or drink.
- Also used during cough, cold and relieves sore throat.
- Bunch of fiber, vitamins and minerals
Benefits of Ginger
- Ideal for cold, cough and sore throat.
- It is used in regular tea and herbal tea
- reduces muscle pain
- anti-inflammatory effects that helps in Osteoarthritis
- also helps in reducing menstrual pain
Benefits of jaggery
- Jaggery helps in activating digestive enzymes in the body. This stimulates bowel movement, which ultimately helps tp reduce the issue of constipation.
- It acts as a detoxing element for liver.
- Helpful to treat mild cough and cold.
- Also acts as a immunity booster.
- Due to its richness in nutrients, it relieves menstrual pain.
- Control blood pressure
- Helps to treat anemia
- Prevents respiratory problems
Benefits of Immunity booster drink (kaadha)
- This drink is ideal for cough.
- If you have sore throat or fever, in that case too, you can drink this twice.
- This kaadha relives from illness and relaxes body and mind.
- keeps body warm in winters
- Helps to boost immunity and protects from viruses
Immunity booster drink
- 7 cm Giloy
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 10 leaves Tulsi
- small piece cardamom
- 2 nos cloves
- 5 nos black pepper
- 2 tsp jaggery
- 1 inch ginger
Preparation for immunity booster drink
- In a bowl, take 1.5 cup of water. Add jaggery and turmeric powder to it.
- Gnaw ginger, tulsi leaves, cinnamon, cloves, chopped giloy and black pepper.
- Add this mixture to the boiling water.
- Let is boil until it reduces to half.
- Serve hot.