Pizza dosa is one of the yummiest fusion of food i have ever seen. Pizza which belongs Italy and typical south Indian dosa fuses to give born to a recipe called pizza dosa. I am a big fan of pizza due to which I keep on trying various recipes of it. This recipe is ideal for those who love both south Indian as well as Italian. Kids love this recipe. Why only kids, everybody loves this. Those who have never tried this recipe, they must do it now.
- 1 cup Dosa batter
- 1 tsp mustard/coconut/olive oil
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp white sauce/cheese
- chopped capsicum and onion
Steps for pizza dosa
- In a dosa tawa or pan, spread the dosa batter evenly on low flame.
- Once it starts cooking, apply pizza sauce to it.
- Now grate some cheese over it. And if you do not have cheese, you can substitute it with white sauce.
- Add some chopped capsicum and onion over it and allow to cook well from the crust.
- Pour some oil from the side so that it can be removed from tawa easily.
- Once it turns golden brown in color from the bottom, transfer it to a plate.
- Prepare all pizza dosas the same way.
- Serve it with your favorite dip.
|1. If you do not have a non-stick pan or dosa tawa, you can use your regular roti tawa. For using roti tawa, make some parathas or anything oily over it. It will help to make tawa greasy which is the key to make non-sticky dosa. Then allow it to get heated properly at high flame. Once sizzling hot, turn the flame to lowest. Then, sprinkle some water to bring the temperature of tawa down and spread dosa batter.|
|2. I have used home made easy pizza sauce and white sauce.|
|3. You can also use tomato ketchup or mayonnaise as a dip.|
|4. You can use home prepared dosa batter or the ready made mix as well. ( make sure to see all the ingredients behind the packet )|