Table of content
- 0.1 Some FAQs
- 1 walnut brownie recipe
Who does not love chocolate brownies? I think everyone do love it as i do! How about oats chocolate walnut brownie? Unfortunate fact is that traditionally chocolate brownies are prepared using refined flour (maida) which is not good at all for us. Brownies generally have eggs too, which most of the people do not prefer. That is why, i brought the recipe for chocolate walnut brownie. People also call it as walnut brownie cake. Well, names are different but recipes are more or less similar.
Walnuts are good to health. Helpful in decreasing inflammation and are rich anti oxidants. They are also known to help in reducing some cancers and TYPE 2 diabetes.
Are brownies done without milk powder?
Yes. Brownies should be prepared without milk powder. Undoubtedly, milk powder gives fabulous taste to brownies but the side effects of milk powder will prevent you from adding it in any recipe. Milk powder takes longer time to digest and also create possibilities for allergies. It also lead to higher risk of diabetes, asthma and other chronic diseases. That is why preparing brownies without milk powder is best.
Do we also put curd to make brownies?
Yogurt is used to prepare eggles brownies. There are a lot of people who wish to bake eggless brownies and in that case yogurt is being used. Logic behind using yogurt is that when you add baking powder and baking soda in baking recipe, it requires something to react with it to give a better result. That is why, it is also recommended to add vinegar or lemon juice or yogurt when you bake brownies or any cake.
What drinks should be served with walnut brownie?
Brownies are best served with hot coffee in winter season. These two make a perfect combo. But brownies can also be served with cold coffee, any fresh fruit juice, shakes, or variety of coffee are there to serve your mood as well as it will go with brownies.
What are the best nuts for brownies?
There is no specification on using any specific nuts but it depends on what you like. Some famous nuts used are walnuts, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts. Add the nuts you love the most!
Preparation for the eggless oats walnut brownie recipe
- In a pan, dry roast rolled oats for 4-5 minutes on medium flame. After roasting it, grind it in a mixer grinder to make oats flour.
- In a bowl, transfer this oats flour. Sieve cocoa powder, a pinch of salt, baking powder and baking soda to the oats flour. Mix all the dry ingredients well and keep it aside.
- Now, in another bowl whisk nutter and powdered brown sugar for 3-5 minutes. Add milk to it along with the condensed milk.Mix everything well.
- Combine dry mixture and wet mixture together now. Prepare lump free batter.
- Now transfer this batter to baking mould. Top it with chopped walnuts.
Baking walnut brownies without oven
- On a gas flame, put a deep pan and put some salt or sand in it. Spread the salt evenly. Put another stand over the salt. cover it with lid and allow it to pre heat for 10 minutes at high flame. After 10 minutes, place the baking tin inside pan and cover it. Allow it to bake for 20-25 minutes at low to medium flame. Once done, allow it to cool. If it is under cooked bake it more for another 5 minutes.
Walnut brownie recipe with oven
- Place the cake mould inside the pre heated oven for 10-15 minute at 200 degree C. After 15 minutes, insert a clean toothpick. If toothpick comes clean, your cake is done. If batter is sticks around the toothpick, then bake it for another 5-7 minutes. Cracks over the top of cake is also symbol that cake is done.
- Do not over mix the cake otherwise as a result, you may get denser cake. Whisk it in the same direction; either clockwise or anti-clock wise.
- Must add a pinch of rock salt. It is required to balance the sweetness. You can avoid a pinch of salt in case you are using salted butter.
- You can add any nuts according to taste preference.